Reforestation World events
We use our events to raise awareness on our key topics and to promote the engagement of others.
Events such as the "Draw a tree, we plant it!" action are aimed at the broader public, across all ages. Other events, organised with partners, might be more focused on particular topics and in bringing experts and interested people together to discuss these.
If you want to know more, stay tuned to our page or subscribe our newsletter!
Would you like to organise one of these events together with us? If you're in Switzerland, get in touch with our team at email@example.com.
Draw a Tree, we plant it!
"Draw a tree" events - Summer 2018
Our team will be present at different locations in Switzerland during the Summer 2018. Come and join us, to learn about the work of our project partners and have a tree planted with them.
- June 9, 2018 (Sat) - ETH Zürich
- As part of the Latsis Conference on Forest Restoration, there will be several public activities for children and adults alike. Our team's activity will complement the games, science café and public forum organised by the conference's team.
- External link: http://latsis2018.ethz.ch/public-events/
- August 26, 2018 (Sat) - Botanical Garden Basel
- Please note: date to be confirmed!
- The Botanical Garden will be hosting its Family Day, with a day-long program in this special location.
- External link: https://botgarten.unibas.ch/
- September 1&2, 2018 (Sat & Sun) - Zoo Zürich
- Our team will be once again present during the "Going Wild" weekend of the Züri Zoo, where many special activities take place.
- External link (2017 event!): https://www.zoo.ch/de/zoobesuch/veranstaltungen/going-wild-erlebnistage